Thursday, February 7, 2008

boys like girls great escape drum cover


This is a drum cover (from the Dual-Cam Series) of Boys Like Girls' damn cool song, The Great Escape. This is by no means a technically challenging song, just damn fun to play :) I mostly did this as someone suggested the song and i digged the feel of it.. so like i said, technically very very easy song. But oh so fun fun fun..

I have to emphasize, I know calling this a "cover" is wrong, seeing as I only PARTLY stayed true to the song's drums, through the WHOLE song i play some variations of the beats, phrasing and fills, I'm NOT aiming to be accurate to the original drums, I'm just aiming to enjoy myself.. :) And I thouroughly succeeded in doing that, I might add ;)

Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape from their self-titled 2006 release is the copyrigthed property of its owner.
(External) Drums by Cobus Potgieter | jaapvlooi@gmail.com

No comments: